- To be a really close family you need to buy matching, silk-screened t-shirts saying you’re a really close family. There’s apparently a bonus closeness if they have a picture of you and your birth order on them.
- MaxPass is a $40 code word for SUCKER!
- One day of meals at Disneyland is like a thousand days of meals at home.
- Curbs can be sneaky bastards. As some king named Richard once said, in a movie I loved, “When the fall is all that remains … make it look like you meant to do that. (Ok, I added that last part. But it was spectacular. I don’t think it’ll bruise.)
- It’s possible I am too old for this shit. I don’t think it’s normal to wish your ray gun was real and you could use it to shorten the lines.
- And, after all my bitching about unhappy people around here, I meet a perfectly perky princess and find myself wishing I had an apple to feed her. It seems I’ve gone to the dark side.
I need to get back to the hotel pool bar and start the retraining. 😂😂. Tomorrow is another day.