(from years ago but still makes me laugh)
From my lil’ sis
- Accept the fact that some days you’re the pigeon and some days you’re the statue!
- Always keep your words soft and sweet just in case you have to eat them.
- Drive carefully! It’s not only cars that can be recalled by their Maker.
- If you can’t be kind at least have the decency to be vague.
- It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.
- Never buy a car you can’t push.
- Never put both feet in your mouth at the same time because then you won’t have a leg to stand on.
- Nobody cares if you can’t dance well. Just get up and dance!!
- Since it’s the early worm that gets eaten by the bird, sleep late.
- The second mouse gets the cheese.
- When everything’s coming your way – you’re in the wrong lane.
- Birthdays are good for you. The more you have the longer you live.
- Some mistakes are too much fun to make only once.
- We could learn a lot from crayons. Some are sharp and some are dull. Some have weird names and all are different colors but they all live in the same box.
- A truly happy person is one who can enjoy the scenery on a detour.
- Have an awesome day and know that someone has thought about you.
- Save the earth…It’s the only planet with chocolate.